Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Why I'm Jess Sayin: Behind The Posts

What's Poppin!!!! So first of all let me jess ask, did y'all miss me?? [Or Naw?] Well I hope your answer was yes! So I realize I took some time off, but jess know it was for the best. I literally have been learning a new job all while NOW [1 year later] going through a company transformation... My life is jess a cluster, but that is jess what life is about...Organized chaos! So boom check it, I got asked a while ago why I blog, so I thought this might be a great way to get my JessSayin readers, family , and folks that are jess here to hate [HA] back on board-- this posts for you! I promise this won't be a sad ass story, I jess ain't here for that nor do I care to write a sad ass Jess Sayin prose on my inspiration.
 OK so, here it is, my inspiration literally comes from the stuff I see everyday. Guys & Gals life is so "bloggable" [I jess made that word up], when I see things that look, feel, or is shady I jess remember so i can talk about y'all later (in a funny way) I don't spread the business [I'm a trusted confidant, Jess Sayin]. Blogging does not have to be politically correct and that is what I am going for! I don't have to say the things you want me to say or even care about what anyone thinks of my writing style. Yes, I'm educated, yes I have a whole degree in ...but can i jess say; act, and do what I want here? I created this space for that very reason to be jess who I want to be. So know that what I write about isn't false. It mainly is jess my opinion which I am allow to have [Jess Sayin]...
So enjoy the ride folks I'm here to stay as always ...I'm Jess Sayin!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging! Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! And you're completely right, you blog is your voice, to do and say whatever it is that you feel. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blog life! Every day is an inspiration, there's always something to blog about. Stay true to yourself and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you have picked up blogging again. I am looking forward to reading your new post and learning from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the world of active blogging. I hope you enjoy your return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Back and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to get to getting to know you and I am looking forward to more of your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back and I look forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong with that! Blogging is an outlet as well so do what you do and speak on it lol. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you back. Sometimes a break is really necessary.

    ReplyDelete