Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm Jess Curious...

 

I'm Jess Curious....Why is it that both men and women talk trash about each other once all the loving is over with? This goes for people that were in serious relationships to those that were Jess kicking it. I'll tell you why, it is the act of not keeping it real, it is viral and I'm telling you that it has got to stop. To be honest, it is quite hilarious at some of the things I run across Jess scrolling on Facebook and Twitter.I was on Facebook minding my own Facebook business and ran across a status that said ""B****your P[secret place] stank anyway"--now the question I have for this young man is WELL, WHY DID YOU sleep with the stank box then? Being bitter is not cute, no matter how upset smelly shelly made you! In efforts to make her look bad you yourself Mr, have made yourself look like a fool! --I'm Jess Sayin' If she had spoiled cookies before you still decided to sleep with her and it is only now that you decide to put her on blast. WHO becomes the biggest loser? He LOST. No matter how you want to play the chick, you smashed smelly shakeykey--I'm Jess Curious why telling Facebook she smells helps your character, you clearly don't value your goods enough so you should of exited stage left or told her! [KEEP CALM AND TELL HER SHE IS FOUL]

Ladies, y'all do it to.. I was watching Love and Hip Hop New York's most recent reunion show and the red-headed chile, Rashidah Ali [pictured to the left] says Mendecee (another Cast member, Yandy's Fiance) has a little penis. Baby girl, YOU STILL ENGAGED in activities with the little pen pen...So if it were small upon review WHY did you decide to follow thru and for lack of better words "waste a number"? Who in the end wins, not you so why blast Mendecee? ---I'm Jess Curious, because you clearly slept with him multiple times so don't get on television and act like you have an issue with small penis now! Rashidah  claimed proudly that the two of them dated. She made it very clear that he wasn't someone she Jess slept with. But now that it is over what perfect timing to insult this man's secret package?? Nahh...Get it together he wins you lose-I'm Jess Sayin'
 and I'm Jess Curious why keeping it real with yourself is so hard. Don't be bitter now. If you were truly dissatisfied in the small penis presentation jess politely get a headache or a stomach ache or low sugar count say SOMETHING and bounce on his ass. Don't have sex. Waste your time or most importantly boo boo sweat out your RED $1,000 a bundle weave. Because at the end of the day. HE SMASHED. SO HE WINS.--I'm Jess Sayin'


Another person that irritates me  with his lame ass is Ray J. His new single "I hit it first" is trash, but furthermore, are you proud of your accomplishment with that boring ass sex tape that made Kim K. RICHER THAN YOU!!!??? LOL Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids..You put a chick on the map, so now because Kim K's unborn chile is gonna be richer than you will ever be you mad? Don't. Be. Bitter! Everyone knows she is easier than ramen in the microwave ---So like what? Did you want props for "hitting it first"...If you were smart you would of made that slime box sign a contract. Now Kim K Jess out here making money, while you google her on TMZ and make rap songs about someone that dated you a trillion years ago...CLASSY..
       Keep it real y'all. I'm Jess Curious how "Putting someone on blast" isn't putting yourself on blast first! Don't be the person that talks trash about someone you use to smash or date. You end up looking crazy. Being bitter about a situation doesn't make you over it. Because clearly, RJ silly behind doesn't know how to let go. Speaking ill of a va-jay-jay or pen pen may not be beneficial for either of them but in the end, if you still hit it you look worse because you were warned on contact and still decided to "hit it anyway". Don't be surprised if I drop a mix tape entitled: "You hit it anyway", if RJ can do it, I most definitely got them bars---I'm Jess Sayin! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment