Monday, October 7, 2013

Dr Jess Sayin Webesteem Part 2: Delusion

How many times in a day is someone blocking a hater? How many people claim to have one? Have you ever read a post and thought that b***lying ? Lol Well have no fear, let me help you out they probably don't have haters in real life..Dr. Jess Sayin has entered the building and I'm here to tell you all that most people that address their "haters"..probably don't have proof of even having one person that is "hating" on them. I spoke about Web-esteem [Part 1] a couple of months ago, but I wanted to pick it up with a segment of another disease that is related to these decepticons. Jess to refresh your memory although I know y'all read ALL my posts...a decepticon is someone that is unable to understand the difference between reality and perception  many people jess LIE on social networks..BUT ANYWAY..back to your so-called haters... There are No haters! Jess so we are clear, someone you know may be suffering and in turn are delusional! Don't worry..I've got a few sure signs that might help you save a haeux or two from  delusion..


 1. Do you or someone you know constantly "rebuke" haters in your life? "I ain't got time for haters I'm better than that"- Quita... AYE YO QUITAAAA... if you don't have time for your haters, why waste time addressing them? Why must you declare that you are better than the people that "hate" you? [I'm Jess wondering]... If someone is going to dislike you--- wouldn't they jess be up front about it and if not does it truly concern you?? Quita I think you might be a little delusional...[JESS SAYIN]

2. Are you constantly giving these "haters" salutations?? Lil Doobie posts "Hi/Goodnight Haters" *Turns out night light* --Sooo, did your enemy respond? [Jess Wondering]--often people that truly don't like you wouldn't waste energy making themselves known...if you have to say good morning and good night to them perhaps they don't exist...Lil Doobs you might jess be delusional....

3. Are you a constantly reminding us that you don't have time for a hater? Well, if you don't have time for a hater...why do you even know that you have some? If you don't have time for a hater how do you know how much time it takes? LMAO [Jess Sayin] Shawty...if you don't understand the conclusion that I've drawn i believe you jess made need to be seen by Dr Jess Sayin...because you are in fact delusional..

Don't worry your delusional little head, there is always a cure! You ready for it...!?Jess stop convincing yourself that people hate you..[OOOhhh Killem] It is jess that simple. Thank me Later. Seriously though, having a hater is so 1999, we are in 2013 striving for greater things! So next time you see someone with a hashtag or comment about having a hater...refer them to these 4 words. Do. Better. In. 2013. As I always say...I don't know shit...I'm Jess Sayin... A blog a day for a whole week! [5 days] Day 2!--See ya!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment