Sunday, October 6, 2013

Jess Stop it...

So I myself am NO relationship expert; however, there are a few things I've observed... Some ..not all "single" folks broadcast the fact that they are single ... but it seems more like a competition? Who can appear to be "most lonely" via social networks. Often times I scroll down my timeline to witness a lot of "what I would do if I had a man/woman posts" and while you may think its enduring or alluring... let me explain that most of us [single, married, dating, indifferent] 1. DON'T care what you would do in a relationship. 2.. Perhaps the infamous black man having sex with a woman with the caption along the lines of "i wish i had this" makes you look like a heaux? or maybe 3. you look desperate ahhh sounds like thirst trap mixed with desperation which makes you... un-dateable; hence #teamLonely #teamsingle ...Lets do better to end 2013 and leave all the cry baby shit to Drake....[Jess wait on it]
So I hashtagged #TeamSingle Jess to see how many people hashtag that dumb shit and an alarming hit of 373,831 post came up--mind you this is jess for the profiles that are not private! WHAT do you all be on??

Not to slam ya'll with my religious beliefs but I love the Lord [AMEN] and one Sunday sermon quote comes to mind... the guest pastor said--"what are dogs attracted to..? Dog Food--- To put things in perspective....if you act like a lonely hoe...you might be treated like one! Are you surprised? Think about how you represent yourself...
 1. Are you constantly posting things that may indicate you are horny and lonely at the same damn time?
2. Are you constantly posting things that may indicate you are single?! 
3. Do you not understand why #1 & #2 are unacceptable [Jess STOP and think about it] if you still haven't figured it out, wait for it..... Nobody wants a desperate hoe girlfriend or wife... While you may want to be married and have a dreamy tall dark and handsome do you think he wants someone that appears to be thirsty on social networks?! Regardless of all that... how you represent yourselves on these sites matters!

 Men, the same goes for you all; on instagram straight flexing about how women ain't shit? Speaking about how you are so tired of seeing them in the club... But wait if you seeing them in the club WHAT ARE  YOU doing there every weekend... [Jess sayin]. You can't ask  someone to bring quiche to the table and you've only got materials for a grilled cheese...[jess classless] LMAO..I digress, my point keep your expectations at your own level... Bottom line. You are single because, it jess might not be your season. Everyone in relationships aren't doing the greatest either skeletons on skeletons.. Sometimes there is a reason for a single season..or TWO or THREE...maybe you were suppose to accomplish something first..maybe Mr. Right or Mrs. Right has been traveling the world for years, buried themselves in the library, or Incarcerated? [Too Far or Nah?] LOL 
THE POINT: BE EASY SHORTY....YOUR LOVE LIFE IS ON THE WAY! ...To be real though, pray about it.. God hasn't let me down yet... patience, a tough trait that many of us struggle with. I don't want to end by saying stop looking for love because to be honest what does that even mean; but I will say this...Stop trying to make everyone you date "The One"... Again, I'm not relationship guru..I'm Jess Sayin...

Thanks guys for your patience! A BLOG A DAY...For ONE WHOLE WEEK..[WELL 5 DAYS] Hahaha... Until tomorrow LATER! 

1 comment: